Saniflow E88 Push Button Hand Dryer - Metal White Porcelain Finish
- 15.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Saniflow E88 Push Button Hand Dryer - Metal White Porcelain
SANIFLOW® PUSH BUTTON is designed to last by incorporating a vandal-proof design that includes a steel metal cover, a 34 second timer, a tamper-proof bolts and a side-mounted heating element inaccessible through the air outlet, providing excellent performance and life with a ten years limited warranty. The architectural features include a fixed or 360ª rotating nozzle and comes in four finishes: White Porcelain, Bright, Satin, and Golden and also ina ¼“ (6mm) cast iron cover. Ideal for Heavy traffic Bathrooms.
· Warm air hand dryer.
· Push-button operated.
· Maximum robustness and power.
· Suitable for very high traffic facilities.
· It normally goes along with a soap dispenser.
Components & Materials
· Cast iron one-piece cover with white porcelain enamelled coating 1/4" (6 mm) thick. Cover fixed to the base by means of 2 vandal-proof lock screws and lock with special saniflow ® key wrench.
· Base in aluminum, 1/8” (3 mm) thick, with 4 Ø 5/16” (8 mm) holes for wall mounting.
· Fire resistant plastic UL 94-VO fan scroll.
· Motor, universal, 5,500 rpm, B class, included a 4 A fuse with sealed and self-lubricated ball bearings.
· Aluminum centrifugal turbine with double symmetrical inlet.
· Waved wire NiCr heating element that incorporates a safety thermostat.
· Nozzle in chrome plated zamak, 22 μ thick.
· Push -button in chrome plated zamak, 22 μ thick that activates an electromechanical timer with a 34 seconds cycle.
Press the button to initiate the drying process. The dryer will go on with no interruption for 34 seconds.
UL compliance with UL499 norm.
|Voltage:||110 - 120 V|
|Power consumption:||16 A|
|Nominal power:||1.850 W|
|Heating element:||1.600 W|
|Effective airflow:||203 CFM|
|Free airflow:||290 CFM|
|Noise level at 79''.:||70 dB|
|Air speed:||5.512 LFM|
|Temperature (at 4'' distance / 70ºF):||128 ºF|
|Size:||11-1/8"W x 10"H x 8-1/4"D|
Surface mounted vandal resistant hand dryer fabricated with one-piece 1/4” thick cast iron cover, with glazed porcelain coated. Aluminum back base 1/8” thick and with 4 holes for wall mounting. Cover equipped with a chromed-plated revolving 360º nozzle for hand and face drying. The dryer is activated using the chrome-plated push button, that activates an electromechanical timer with a 34 second cycle before switching dryer off automatically. Motor 1/3 hp, 5,500 r.p.m. , universal type, with a 4A fuse with sealed, self- lubricated ball bearing; The waved wire NiCr heating element incorporates a thermal limiter which will switch off by a temperature of 176 ºF (80ºC). Aluminum centrifugal turbine fan with double symmetrical inlet. Fan scroll made of a fire resistant plastic UL 94-V0. Dryer delivers 290 CFM of air at 128 ºF (53 ºC) and 5,512 LFM velocity during user controlled drying cycle. The dryer has a total power of 1,850 W with a consumption 16A. Noise level of 70 dB. Overall dimensions 11-1/8”W x 10”H x 8-1/2”D. Unit is UL listed, and /or VDE approved and CE marked.