Sunbeam 1632-040 Global Economizer Tourmaline Wall Mount Hair Dryer with Night Light
- 3.20 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Bulk Pricing:
- Buy in bulk and save
The Sunbeam Global EconoMizer™ Wall-Mount Hair Dryer lets you set the operating wattage to maximize economy. A hidden switch toggles between 1,500 and 1,200 watts, for energy savings of up to 19 percent. The magnetic handset seats securely on the mounting plate, and the removable lint filter enables quick cleaning to keep the motor operating at its peak. The 1632-040 also has a built-in night light.
- Global EconoMizer™ Switch, just flick the switch from 1500 to 1200 Watts for an estimated 19% savings
- Magnetic Hand Set Locking System
- Two Air Speed and Heat Settings
- Smooth, Quiet Motor
- Tourmaline Technology
- 6-Foot Coiled Cord
- Soft Glow Night Light (1632-040)
- Removable Lint Filter
- Automatic Shut-Off when placed in mounting base
- Test-reset Safety Plug offers immersion shock protection
- One-Year Limited Hospitality Warranty
- The Global EconoMizer™ retrofits perfectly with existing wall-mount brackets for Sunbeam 1626 series.
Rated Power 125V, 60 Hz, 1200W-1500W, ALCI
Amps 9.6-12.5 Amps
Power Cord UL, 16 awg, 2 conductor,
2.75 ft long
Approvals UL, cUL
Dimensions: 4.7” x 10.9” x 3.9” (H/L/W)
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
First used this at my health club and liked the compact, uncluttered look to use in my very small bathroom. It dos not require storage space and the coiled cord does not get in the way while long enough to work with. It coils back to the original shape (so far). It is small enough to fit into a narrow space to the left of the medicine cabinet, where it plugs into an existing wall socket. I opted for the tourmaline technology as it really does help eliminate the frizzy look.
We have used this dryer, wall mounted in our master bath, for just less than a year and love it! it is convenient, has two power settings to save electricity, does not fill up a drawer in the cabinet, and dries well. We would give it 5 stars but the plastic fan shattered on our first one which was replaced immediately by the vender.