Saniflow E88AO-UL Automatic Hand Dryer - Golden Finish
- 15.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Saniflow E88AO-UL Automatic Hand Dryer - Gold Finish
SANIFLOW® AUTOMATIC is designed to last by incorporating a vandal-proof design that includes a steel metal cover, a tamper-proof bolts and a side-mounted heating element inaccessible through the air outlet, providing excellent performance and life with a ten years limited warranty. The architectural features include a fixed or 360ª rotating nozzle and comes in four finishes: White Porcelain, Bright, Satin, and Golden and also in a ¼“ (6mm) cast iron cover. Ideal for Heavy traffic Bathrooms.
· Warm air hand dryer.
· Automatic operation.
· Maximum robustness and power.
· Suitable for very high traffic facilities.
· It normally goes along with a soap dispenser.
Components & Materials
· Cast iron one-piece cover with white porcelain enamelled coating 1/4" (6 mm) thick. Cover fixed to the base by means of 2 vandal-proof lock screws and lock with special saniflow ® key wrench.
· Base in aluminum, 1/8” (3 mm) thick, with 4 5/16” (8 mm) holes for wall mounting.
· Fire resistant plastic UL 94-VO fan scroll.
· Motor, universal, 5,500 rpm, B class, included a 4 A fuse with sealed and self-lubricated ball bearings.
· Aluminum centrifugal turbine with double symmetrical inlet.
· Waved wire NiCr heating element that incorporates a safety thermostat.
Place the hands under the rotating nozzle. The dryer will start automatically, and go on with no interruption as long as the hands are kept in the detection range of the sensor. The appliance will stop 2 seconds after the hands are removed from the airflow.
UL compliance with UL499 norm.
|Voltage:||110 - 120 V|
|Power consumption:||16 A|
|Nominal power:||1.850 W|
|Heating element:||1.600 W|
|Effective airflow:||203 CFM|
|Free airflow:||290 CFM|
|Noise level at 79''.:||70 dB|
|Air speed:||5.512 LFM|
|Temperature (at 4'' distance / 70ºF):||128 ºF|
|Size:||11-1/8"W x 10"H x 8-1/4"D|
Surface mounted vandal resistant hand dryer fabricated with one-piece 1/4” thick cast iron cover, with glazed porcelain coated. Aluminum back base 1/8” thick and with 4 holes for wall mounting. Cover equipped with a chromed-plated revolving 360º nozzle for hand and face drying. The dryer is activated using the chrome-plated push button, that activates an electromechanical timer with a 34 second cycle before switching dryer off automatically. Motor 1/3 hp, 5,500 r.p.m. , universal type, with a 4A fuse with sealed, self- lubricated ball bearing; The waved wire NiCr heating element incorporates a thermal limiter which will switch off by a temperature of 176 ºF (80ºC). Aluminum centrifugal turbine fan with double symmetrical inlet. Fan scroll made of a fire resistant plastic UL 94-V0. Dryer delivers 290 CFM of air at 128 ºF (53 ºC) and 5,512 LFM velocity during user controlled drying cycle. The dryer has a total power of 1,850 W with a consumption 16A. Noise level of 70 dB. Overall dimensions 11-1/8”W x 10”H x 8-1/2”D. Unit is UL listed, and /or VDE approved and CE marked.